Beforehand: Happy New Year!
I tested this example in the Image in the 4.15 Version, there it worked fine. In the 4.18 it just gave me the Slopebased-Textured Terrain and no Grass or any Foliage.
Red Circle: Mathematical Procedure for Slope Based Texturing and Foliaging, using Result as Value for
- Texturing based on Slope in Alphachannel of Lerp
- Foliage based on Slope at Black Circle
- Putting in a 0 in Layer Rock for no Foliage,
- a 1 in Layer Grass for Full foliage
- Result from Slopeblend for Both.
The Overall result is correct Texturing, but no Foliage, doesnt matter how i use the LandscapeGrassOutput.
I also tried LandscapeLayerWeight and LandscapeLayerSample.
The exact same Material worked in 4.15…