Landscape material turns black

Hi!
Since the very first day i started using unreal engine i’ve had this problem (for sure it is me doing something wrong, but can’t figure out what.
So basically, i apply a material to the landscape, i paint it and everything i create the layerinfos and everything is good …but, whenever i save the level/close and reopen unreal engine, my landscape material turns completely black.
What should i do?
(It is not just a problem with the 4.23 preview version of it for sure, because it happened to me with older versions as well.)

You should post some pictures so we can actually check what’s wrong.

• Picture of your landscape material (particularly the layer setup)
  • Picture of your landscape layer setup in the paint tool

Oh yeah, right, my bad! :smiley:

1. So, first of all, this is what pops up whenever i open the level. (most probably this will already make you understand what’s going wrong) landscape - Album on Imgur
  2. This is what it looks like in the pain tool. (the material is the landscape material from brushify.io. i do not think it is the material itself causing the problem, because i ve used some other materials from other packs and it happened to all of them) mats - Album on Imgur
  3. And this is what it looked like before saving it. (when everything was just fine) https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/506797712860119047/628624959727730717/unknown.png

If i would have to guess, i’d probably say it is the layerinfo causing it, but have no idea how to fix that if it is, because i already made a folder called layerinfo where i saved all of them, so yeah.

Oh yeah and if i create the layerinfo again, or manually load the old ones, it will reset everything to default mats - Album on Imgur

anyone able to help ?

Nevermind, i fixed it.
For those interested, i just saved the layer infos in the original folder of the brushify.io pack and it worked.