Landscape material instance color parameter not working immediately

i’m using 4.25.3.

I opened color dialog that click landscape material instance color parameter.

Change Color with mouse, but not change landscape color immediately.

Color change when close dialog.

It works well, in 4.25.2.

MaterialInstance.cpp

const bool bForceStaticPermutationUpdate = PropertyChangedEvent.ChangeType == EPropertyChangeType::Redirected;

to

const bool bForceStaticPermutationUpdate = PropertyChangedEvent.ChangeType == EPropertyChangeType::Redirected || PropertyChangedEvent.ChangeType == EPropertyChangeType::Interactive;

then works fine.

In some point in time they added meta variables to Editor UI elements, in order to have more control over performance.
I dug into it and found out there is a specific property which could solve this problem only for material instance color picker and no touching master materias (which is what we want, since master material node updates are really heavy because they involve shader recompilation). So what I ended up with is commenting out meta data in UDEditorVectorParameterValue:

UPROPERTY(EditAnywhere, Category=DEditorVectorParameterValue/*, meta=(OnlyUpdateOnInteractionEnd)*/) FLinearColor ParameterValue;

And that worked fine for me - color change in now happening in realtime when I click and move the mouse on the color circle.