Landscape blurry/faded out in short distance/range (Even without material) (Texture streaming issue??)

Never mind my bad…

Turns out my game wasnt in full screen at all but in windowed.

So here is the thing:

As soon as i have my game in fullscreen— fullscreenmode 0 it all runs very very smooth.

But… in fullscreenmode 1 or 2 its terrible.

I created a defaultgameusersettings.ini file and my packaged build is in fullscreen from default now but… my standalone in the editor is not, and if i add -fullscreen in the additional launch parameters it doesnt set it to fullscreenmode 0 from default…

It even doesnt if i add it in the level blueprint so my question… how do i add it to standalone?

Hit alt+enter to enter to Fullscreen in the standalone

Ik know that and when i do that its in fullscreen but not in r.fullscreenmode 0 !!!

And only in r.fullscreenmode 0 its a smooth framerate!

Then open the console while in game and write r.fullscreenmode 0

Yea i know but the whole problem is that after i do that i need tot press alt enter again tot make IT work (actually change and make IT apply)

What i want is the standalone tot be r.fullscreenmode 0 at default the problem is Just that when i adde the command in the level blueprint thenbit doesnt apply either

Please read ^^

RealRenders?

It is most likely the mip mapping or the Temporal Anti Aliasing. I have to agree with you it is extremely blurry, try to set nomipmaps for your ground texture.