[LAN Multiplayer] Need help replicating this client-side interaction

So basically, each player (there can be up to five) has three things to show in text above their head: the name that has been randomly chosen for them, the ID that has been randomly chosen for them, and the amount of money they have.

All of that works except the money. I have it set up so that players can click on an in-game computer screen to receive money, but it isn’t working in multiplayer. Here’s some screenshots:

This is where I’m giving the player the money.

This is where I’m setting the player’s overhead information. Note that all of the variables are replicated.

Here’s a video demonstrating the issue:
[video]Dropbox - 2016-11-15-1719-26.mp4 - Simplify your life

So for the first player (the server I believe. This is my first time making a multiplayer game so I’m not entirely sure how this works), it works just fine, but for the second (the client I believe), the Switch has Authority does not pass. Is there any way to fix this?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

EDIT: Solved. All I had to do was add a custom event, replicate it, and call it when the player interacts with something. Then the event would call the event inside the interacted actor to give them the money.

This project has working Lan and multiplayer, very good documented and setup Multiplayer TopDown Kit in Blueprints - UE Marketplace

In the Details panel of the root component of the actor. Is it replicated?

It wasn’t, but I got it fixed.

All I had to do was add a custom event, replicate it, and call it when the player interacts with something. Then the event would call the event inside the interacted actor to give them the money.

Thanks anyway!