Metakey is Hiring !
Join an experienced team of industry veterans from a diverse background in the gaming space. Help us create our next generation multiplayer action role-playing game and bring your skills and creativity to light.
Junior Unreal Engine Developer/Generalist (Remote)
• Design, prototype and develop gameplay systems using Unreal Engine
• Improve and iterate on existing gameplay systems
• Write efficient, readable and scalable code/blueprints
• Troubleshoot, log and fix bugs
• Work collaboratively in a team environment
• 2+ years of experience with Unreal Engine
• Proficiency with Unreal Engine Blueprint scripting
• Proficiency with C++ and the Unreal Engine framework an asset
• Work independently and collaboratively, often with multiple tasks and under deadline pressure
• Experience and proficiency with Unreal Engine’s animation blueprint system a strong asset
• A passion for games, especially ARPGs
• Applicants local to Australia/Oceania/Asia preferred due to timezones, if not, must be willing to work non-standard hours to align with Australian Eastern Standard Time (GMT+10)
• Competitive salary commensurate with experience and skill level
• Sick leave and holiday leave
• Opportunities for career growth and learning on the job
Please attach resume and a link to portfolio/past work when applying.
Please DM this account to e-mail email@example.com to apply.