We will announce the theme on the June 16th stream, when the jam officially kicks-off.
Make an amazing game by yourself or with a team (up to 5) around the given theme in Unreal Engine 4.
Submit a download link to the SUBMISSION THREAD before **midnight on the night of June 19th/ morning of June 20th **including the following:
List of Team Members
Name of submission (Please format it with your team’s name attached ex. TeamName_GameName)
After you post your submission, PM me with the email addresses of your team members (up to 5), the name of your team and the name of your project. That makes it easier to get in contact with everyone, so make sure to send that info over!
A small panel at Epic will judge entries on the following criteria:
Unique use of theme
All submissions will be featured in a highlight reel posted to our YouTube and shown on Twitch.
The top 3 submissions will receive an Epic Swag Box with all sorts of goodies, a “Game Jam Finalist” forum badge, a featured playthrough on the June 30th Twitch stream, as well as a highlight on Unreal Engine launcher!
In addition to the Epic Swag Box, each member of the winning teams will be receiving 1-year of Houdini Indie (including the Houdini Engine) provided by SideFX. This amazing tool can be used with UE4 through the official Houdini plugin.
Also in addition to the Epic Swag Box, each member of the winning teams will be receiving a free copy of AIPD. You will have a choice of Xbox One, PS4 or Steam keys.
INTEL COMPUTE STICK AND WIRELESS KEYBOARD SWEEPSTAKES
All participants of the June UE4jam who submit an entry will be entered into a drawing to win a brand new Intel Compute Stick and Wireless Mini Keyboard. Four (4) Intel Compute Sticks and Rii Wireless Keyboards will be raffled off during the revealing of the winner of the UE4jam on the June 30th livestream.
Happy developing, and good luck!
Theme Announce Countdown](http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to?iso=20160616T14&p0=207&msg=June+Game+Jam+Announce)
Submission Deadline Countdown](http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to?iso=20160620T00&p0=207&msg=June+Game+Jam+Deadline+Countdown)
Streaming your work on Twitch? Let us know so we can follow along!
Are you on Twitter? Show off your work using the #ue4jam](https://twitter.com/hashtag/ue4jam?src=hash) hashtag!
Make sure you catch Allar’s stream of all the entries once the deadline is up: http://www.twitch.tv/awesomeallar
**-------- PARTICIPATING TEAMS ****--------
In order to streamline the playing, judging, recording, and winners announcement process, we’re requesting that teams participating in the jam let us know beforehand in order to prepare appropriately for the event. We’ll update the list with links to the games afterwards, too, so everyone can find your title without having to scroll through the whole thread Pre-registration is not required for entry, and we know people will come in later, but it will greatly aid us in turning everything around quickly. We appreciate your help in making this event awesome
Please send myself a PM with your team name and number of team members and we’ll get you added to the list!
- Funkinessfactor - Fire in the Hole
- AR - TempusFugit
- 2eam - BombFrisbee
- Quad Corps - Fire In The Hole
- Sleepingdragon - BOMB BLAST
- Favorte Tortoise - Fire Check
- NoDev - Fire In The Hole
- Otterly Bearable - Circus Inferno
- Husky - Fire Starter
- JK5000 - Cannon Golf
- OneManBand - Fire in the whole… forrest
- SpaceBear - Burning Man
- Paloupe Team - Grenade Jump !
- Void Goat - Explosive Contraptions
- Sypher File Studios - Blazing Heights
- Lonely Student - Fire in the hole
- Pyrite Coin - HellHotHockey
- owninator - mine finder
- CurrentFrame - Mineshaft
- Laughing Tower - Infernal Madness
- n - HEndyMan
- Tiredhorse - Fire in ‘The Pit’
- Fly Dream Dev - BMGID: Devastator
- Lonely Cracker - Hungry Hungry POTUS
- Thunder Gecko - Seconds2None
- Anno 3 - Return to Sender
- Shatty’s Half-Baked Games - Blast!
- Keyle - Pounding Piggies
- Crackpot Gumption - Escape the Flame
- Beard Envy - I Lava You
- Unresolved External - FUSEO
- Rune Berg - FlameSmashVR
- Succubi in Hats - Annelida Road
- TactilArts - Cars And Bombs
- Small Titan - Fight Fire With Water
- Miroir Studios - WBMSALS
- Superego - PlanetDemolition
- Northbound Development - Explosive Keyfinding Simulator
- Sleepless Beanbags - For the loot
- Jarilojord Games - Attack of the Beer-Runners
- Knight Corps - Siege of the Citadel
- JK Games - Gold Rush
- Ayretek - I AM MOLEMAN!
- Chaotic Neutral - Fahrenheight
- Fresh Lemoande - The Accident
- ÑyeGames - Sunstellar](https://forums.unrealengine.com/showthread.php?114250-June-UE4jam-Submission-Thread&p=550996&viewfull=1#post550996)
- Team Ramrod - Ember
- Carbon Neutral - Rushin Rocket
- BioComputed - FireInTheFirewall
- FaceRoll - Dynatime
- Neon Newt - Ancient Mazes
- Marooney - Cloudy The Firefighter
- WarpingSpace - Volcano Escape
- Rainfall Studio - Fire in the hole
- ToggledOn - Bomballs
Helpful Links for Jamming!
Tutorials and Guides