We will announce the theme on the July 14th stream, when the jam officially kicks-off.
Make an amazing game by yourself or with a team (up to 5) around the given theme in Unreal Engine 4.
Submit a download link to the SUBMISSION THREAD before midnight on the night of July 17th/ morning of July 18thincluding the following:
List of Team Members
Name of submission (Please format it with your team’s name attached ex. TeamName_GameName)
After you post your submission, PM me with the email addresses of your team members (up to 5), the name of your team and the name of your project. That makes it easier to get in contact with everyone, so make sure to send that info over!
A small panel at Epic will judge entries on the following criteria:
Unique use of theme
All submissions will be featured in a highlight reel posted to our YouTube and shown on Twitch.
The top 3 submissions will receive an Epic Swag Box with all sorts of goodies, a “Game Jam Finalist” forum badge, a featured playthrough on the July 28th Twitch stream, as well as a highlight on Unreal Engine launcher!
In addition to the Epic Swag Box, each member of the winning teams will be receiving 1-year of Houdini Indie (including the Houdini Engine) provided by SideFX. This amazing tool can be used with UE4 through the official Houdini plugin.
Also in addition to the Epic Swag Box, each member of the winning teams will be receiving a free copy of AIPD. You will have a choice of Xbox One, PS4 or Steam keys.
INTEL COMPUTE STICK AND WIRELESS KEYBOARD SWEEPSTAKES
All participants of the July UE4jam who submit an entry will be entered into a drawing to win a brand new Intel Compute Stick and Wireless Mini Keyboard. Four (4) Intel Compute Sticks and Rii Wireless Keyboards will be raffled off during the revealing of the winner of the UE4jam on the July 28th livestream.
Happy developing, and good luck!
Theme Announce Countdown](http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to?iso=20160714T14&p0=207&msg=July+Game+Jam+Announce)
Submission Deadline Countdown](http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to?iso=20160718T00&p0=207&msg=July+Game+Jam+Deadline+Countdown)
Streaming your work on Twitch? Let us know so we can follow along!
Are you on Twitter? Show off your work using the #ue4jam](https://twitter.com/hashtag/ue4jam?src=hash) hashtag!
Make sure you catch Allar’s stream of all the entries once the deadline is up: http://www.twitch.tv/awesomeallar
**-------- PARTICIPATING TEAMS ****--------
In order to streamline the playing, judging, recording, and winners announcement process, we’re requesting that teams participating in the jam let us know beforehand in order to prepare appropriately for the event. We’ll update the list with links to the games afterwards, too, so everyone can find your title without having to scroll through the whole thread Pre-registration is not required for entry, and we know people will come in later, but it will greatly aid us in turning everything around quickly. We appreciate your help in making this event awesome
**Please send me a PM with your team name and number of team members and we’ll get you added to the list!
- Invasion of the mutant Shrooms - Celtic Dragon
- (im)Balance - Gameplay Universe](July UE4jam Submission Thread - Events - Unreal Engine Forums)
- Roosevelt Pong - Busan
- AstroGOGO - TeamName
- Speak Softly And Carry A Big Stick - semleti
- VoodooStick - DazPetty
- Escape The Dungeon - Drunk Trio
- Teddy’s Torment! - Sypher Files Studios
- TheDogHandlerShow - JK5000
- Pastorizio - RK
- Whisper Protocol - TinyOctopus
- Lumber Support - Onetimetwotimes Studio
- Lost Soul - Moonrain Games
- VoicesCarry - Team Azaia
- DefinetlyNotPool - Ra Studios
- Totalitarian Librarian - That’s My Raspberry!
- VolcanoStick - Molten Rock
- Roof Top Ninja - Accidental Illusionists
- Pick Up Big Sticks - Rathimir
- Busking BackwardsTo Borgarfjordur - Miroir Industries
- Reticent - Beard Envy
- Taming Creatures - The Elder Council
- MEGA TEDDY - Crackpot Gumption
- Office Hell - Superego
- Im Gonna Smash You With My Face - Succubi in Hats
- Teddy’s Revenge - The Catalina Winemixers
- BigStickDiplomancy - funkinessfactor
- Alien Diplomacy - Ayretek
- GrandMaul! - GrandmasBoys
- Strike - N.Stolle
- Stick World - Sleepingdragon
- Operation Big Stick - GalaxyMan
- Agents Of Log - Chaotic Neutral
- Classes avec Mr. Boustache - Hexenjäger
- Highschool 101 - Team Noidea
Helpful Links for Jamming!
Tutorials and Guides