Join Friend Session and Open Level

Hello everyone, there is more than a month left until the release of my game and for the last week I have been unable to open a level from the host when another player accepted an invite to the game in steam. After many dozens of tests, I came to the fact that everything works fine, but the only thing that is needed - is to call the Server Travel function on the host when another player joins. I’ve tried checking every N seconds if my friend currently in session, just looking for a session where my friend, or just find session and cheching count of players, but it doesn’t work. If anyone has any suggestions, ideas, tutorials, I will be very happy to read them and try them out. Although I do it on blueprints, if there is a tutorial on c++, I can easily do it.

I test directly on Steam with a friend, uploading the build to Steam.

The HostGame function is called when the menu is launched If i call Server Travel after Join Session, only a friend will open level.

I’m sure that Server Travel from the host should work, because when i setted a 10-second delay and my friend joins session, it opens level for both of us, and everything works fine.

зображення_2023-07-22_145020008