I've been trying to figure out why my packaged game in ue5 is blurry compared to the standalone game. The only thing that is not blurry are my widgets when playing. Any of you know how to fix this?

1 Like

Hey there @ethanwrly! Welcome to the community! So that seems like it’s an issue with the compression or LOD settings. Head into the texture’s settings and change texture group (under LOD if I remember correctly) to 2D pixels, and disable mip maps if they are there.

Let me know if that helps!

My texture group was set to 2D pixels (unfiltered), and I turned off mip maps and still had the issue in the shipped version of my packaged game. I then tried the development and debug versions instead of shipping, which worked. The file size is a little bigger than the shipped, but that’s okay.

Interesting! So it could be something to do with the shipping packaging settings then. What are your shipping targets?

Though I’m glad this works for you! If you’re satisfied, but you do determine what’s causing it, definitely come back by and let us know!