Item Spawner Bug/Issue

Reference ID

0989d499-4474-860f-d98f-a0b361219351

Please select what you are reporting on:

Creative

What Type of Bug are you experiencing?

Assets

Summary

I have nearly 135 item spawners on my map. I would hope that wouldn’t be too many cause I’m within memory and I’ve also gone changing spawn times because a video on youtube suggested that as a fix and I’m still running into the problem. I have a max of 9 set to a certain time, so a few at 14 frickin seconds before they can spawn and the issue is still happening. I’m hoping there’s a fix or explanation as to why I’m hitting this wall. Any help would be HUGE. Thanks in advance.

Steps to Reproduce

I’m not sure at what number this issue started happening… I just configured two item spawners then copied those and set them up throughout my map. To be quite honest I’m a newbie at this stuff still so I’m hoping it’s something simple I’m missing.

Expected Result

I would expect my ■■■■ item spawners to work every single time regardless of what my time to spawn is set at unless I’m over the memory budget which I am NOT.

Observed Result

I’ve gotten certain spawners at locations not working, only for them to work the next round, then I would think if I change a spawner to a new time it would work first go but I tested that and ran into it again on the same spawner. I’m not sure if my map is bugged or my spawners are but it took a fat minute to set it up and organize them throughout the map.

Platform(s)

windows

Additional Notes

Please for the love of God someone please help me fix this.

Did you have an idea then take it back hahaha? I’m thinking i might be sol on this one lol

No, the thing is that I realized it’s about “Unreal Editor for Fortnite” which I don’t use so I didn’t want to advise about something I don’t necessarily know

My answer was based on Unreal Engine functionality, not UE for Fortnite