Hello,
Having issues with ‘UnrealGameSync’ on some PC’s.
On a PC that is functioning correctly:
This was from a while ago.
The installer was created with UE5.6.0
Installed fine. Installed to “Program Files (x86)\UnrealGameSync”
Also files are in “AppData\Local\UnrealGameSync”
Folders:
Cache / Latest / Tools
Then we created a new version of UGS from UE5.8.1 and checked it in in the “Unstable” folder.
On PC’s that works holding down the SHIFT key wen launching “UnrealGameSyncLauncher” I get to choose the Unstable build and use that, and move between Release & Unstable.
The desktop shortcut points to “Program Files(x86)\UnrealGameSync\UnrealGameSyncLauncher.exe”
All good.
--------------
On the PC’s that not working correctly.
The installer installs to “Program Files (x86)\UnrealGameSync” but for some reason it also installs “UnrealGameSync.exe” this file does not exist on the PC that works.
When I run it loads the “UnrealGameSync.exe” from the “Program FIles (x86)” folder which is the UE5.6.0 version not pulling down versions from Perforce and populating the “AppData\Local” folder.
If i go into “Update Settings” i can check “Use Preview build” and it will then download the 5.8.1 version and run that. But if UGS is fully closed and re-opened it will run the 5.6.0 version.
--
Not sure why its different. I have uninstalled deleted folder in “AppData\Local” I even went through registry settings and tried deleting all things pointing to UGS but no luck.
So not sure why there is a local version of “UnrealGameSync.exe” being installed to the “Program Files (x86)\UnrealGameSync” folder unlike some of the other PC’s or maybe it was originally there then gets deleted? I did notice in the registry that the Executable Path is setup to use the .exe from “Latest” folder in “AppData”, but guessing it finds local one first.
I don’t want to create a UGSInstaller from 5.8.1 yet as it should work with 5.6 Installer swapping between Release and Unstable.
Any help would be appreciated on what is going on and how should go around fixing the issues.
Thanks,
Simon
[Attachment Removed]