issue with tracker devices

Please select what you are reporting on:

Unreal Editor for Fortnite

What Type of Bug are you experiencing?

Devices

Summary

Having setup and played on a new map i have been working on i have noticed that the tracker device is completely malfunctioning. When i assign the tracker/s through interaction with a button say i have 3 trackers on the screen 1 for catching fish 1 for hunting boars and 1 for steps taken when the steps taken is complete it completes the hud part of the boar one for example but the boar tracker itself is still fully working it just doesn’t show on the hud. Then when i shoot 1 boar it shows on the hud as complete. After any of the trackers are fully complete when i want to assign again through a button it auto completes the trackers and awards the coins and shows the hud message instantly

Steps to Reproduce

set up trackers to asign with a button and complete the tracker and witness the issues. I have 3 trackers on the hud

Expected Result

they should work as always have and this i believe is new. I have never experienced issues like this before

Observed Result

the trackers are behaving completely against what is to be expected

Platform(s)

pc

Island Code

i have noticed this while making an island so this map isnt published yet but my private island code is 9895-3169-6723

Additional Notes

if you require images or a video please let me know but i will wait before i waste time doing so as other posts i have posted haven’t even been acknowledged