[Issue] Sun reflected even in shadow

I see sun point on the floor, even in shadow, even when sun is totally unseen.
I suppose its because of using SphereReflectionCapture, is it ok? Should i not use SphereReflectionCapture at all to avoid this issue?

It’s hard to tell without a more detailed description, possibly some screenshots, but I’m guessing you need some ‘detail’ reflection captures inside your structure. you can have reflection actors inside larger reflection actors and the engine will blend between them, setting the priority to the smaller one. Try placing a few smaller reflection actors around the camera position where you are seeing this issue and see if the more intimate reflection actors help.

Hello,

Thank you for your report. We were not able to investigate this on the engine version you reported, but there have been many version changes to UE4 since this question was first posted. With a new version of the Engine comes new fixes and it is possible that this issue has changed or may no longer occur. Due to timetable of when this issue was first posted, we are marking this post as resolved for tracking purposes.

If you are still experiencing the issue you reported in the current engine version, then please respond to this message with additional information and we will investigate as soon as possible. If you are experiencing a similar, but different issue at this time, please submit a new report for it.

Thank you.