Island Publishing Aplication Bug.

I’ve Been editing a map for about 8 days and I passed everything to apply but it still said I didnt Qualify for the requirements. I contacted Support and they said I need to edit for more days. So then 3 days go by and I’ve been editing my map for each of those days and I still cant apply. Does anyone have any solution?

I may be wrong, but all my friends passed this time-related verification extremely easily.

There is an official statement…

Your Epic account must have been editing islands in Fortnite Creative or projects in Unreal Editor for 7 of the last 30 days.

In the settings of the EGS library, you can set how the time spent in games will be displayed (in hours like mine or in days).

My time spent at UEFN

I will write again that I am not sure of my conclusions, but it seems to me that 7 days out of 30 spent would be 168 hours for my time settings (168 hours : 24 hours a day = 7 days).

My friends really spent many hours a day (sometimes 10-12 hours a day) creating, editing and testing maps. Perhaps because of this, they unknowingly easily overcame this time limit and did not encounter obstacles with this point.

Perhaps you really need to spend even more time in the UEFI editor so that this point of the rules will let you go ahead.

It says this in the requirements, at least 7 of the last 30 days must have included time editing in Fortnite Creative, Unreal Editor for Fortnite (UEFN). Also when I search it up it just says that you need to spend time editing for at least 7 days.