On March 31, 2026, my island received a monetization warning regarding Policy 4.4.10. Unfortunately, the email I received did not include any specific details, and there is no additional information on the creator portal. All versions of my island remain active
I do not offer any random items or loot boxes. The only items available for purchase are three simple options: VIP, Grappler, and Jetpack.
I have already filed an appeal requesting clarification, but the penalty remains in effect and I have not received any further explanation. I am also attaching a video showing the shop and a screenshot of what I received
Could you please provide more details on this and explain what needs to be corrected so I can fix it as soon as possible? Many other creators are also receiving rejections/warnings without a detailed reason.
Please select what you are reporting on:
Unreal Editor for Fortnite
What Type of Bug are you experiencing?
Creator Portal
Steps to Reproduce
In my case, I received Island Monetization Warning (Island Monetization Warning) 4.4.10 Fortnite Developer Policies
Expected Result
Details of warning/island rejection
Observed Result
There is no specific information that would help avoid future warnings or monetization blocks
Other creators have also reported this error on the X platform. I think it might be because your store is connected to a Signal Remote Device, but that’s just my personal theory. I hope someone from Epic Games will explain exactly what these warnings are for, so we don’t make the same mistakes again.
@Flak Could you help us with this? Time is running out, and we still don’t know what’s causing this problem or where the source lies, and we’re worried that we’ll receive more warnings or even that our account will be suspended.
I still don’t know why. I can only assume that I entered the infinity amount in gold; it’s a shame that no one can explain to me exactly why this happened. I immediately deleted all the transactions, but I still received the payment.
My question though is specific. This email shows a Fortnite Module “Version” Demonetization. So it’s saying the version is demonetized, not the whole island code/project. My question is, say you posted Version 3 for example on August 15, you receive the Email/Sanction demonetization on August 25, you then fix your map and update to Version 4 on August 30th, did you lose out on ALL the earnings from August 15 - 30, or only August 25 - 30? If you have a discord please share so I can reach you, thanks.