Island day and night time/lighting broken

Hello, My island is consistently dark, with only the sky changing properly. I don’t remember it clearly, but I believe this issue happened when I was experimenting with the Day Sequencer device and the Post Process Volume. Even after I deleted both the Day Sequencer device and the Post Process Volume, and then set the time of day in the island settings to 4 PM, it still remains dark. The same problem occurs during in-game sessions too. Even if I change the world settings - the World Time of the Day Manager to ‘Day Night Cycle - Chapter 5’ and then back to ‘Day Night Cycle - Chapter 4,’ it’s not resolving the issue. I’ve tried using/replacing another Day Sequencer device, but the problem persists even if I delete the Day Sequencer device and the Post Process Volume. I noticed the Post Process Volume got broken after this; at least, the exposure is not working anymore. How can i fix this ?. :frowning:

1 Like

Hello, Welcome to the Forums.

I’m seeing that it is still possible to switch ‘World Time of Day Manager’ in World Settings between Chapter 4 and Chapter 5, even if ‘Disable All Time Of Day Managers’ is enabled. - So, make sure that checkbox is false/off.

Also, did you ever use an ‘Environment Light Rig’ in your experimentations?

1 Like

Hi, yes i tried to Disable/Enable All Time of Day Managers but it didn’t work. No i didn’t use Environment Light Rig

i got it before the update