Is Ultra Dynamic Sky able to wrap around a sphere (like a planet)?

I recently bought two plugins, WorldScape and Ultra Dynamic Sky. I wanted to use Ultra Dynamic Sky to obviously be the really cool weather system for each planet I make. However, I can’t figure out nor can I find a tutorial as to how I can wrap the Ultra Dynamic Sky around a planet from WorldScape so that it doesn’t just endlessly expand. Thoughts?

Strange enough, this used to be the default with UDS.

Best thing is to ask the vendor, he’s very responsive.

Ok thank you

1 Like

Did you find out anything?
I want UDS to work with Cesium.

Unfortunately no. I was trying to get it to work with WorldScape.

I assume you didn’t get it working at all? The last year I’ve been wanting to wrap UDS around worldscape planets

No, I was never able to figure it out, unfortunately. If you find anything, do let me know! I’ve put that project aside because I had a cool, less ambitious idea that I wanted to start working on but if you find out any useful information about this, I’ll likely pick it back up

I am working on the worldscape plugin and ultra dynamic sky plugin for my project. I have researched a lot to provide ultra dynamic sky planet settings. There is someone who converts it to a globe. I asked him this question and I am waiting for an answer. I will let you know when I find out.

I’m looking forward to hearing about this! :+1:

Yes, that moment has come and the person who solved it started a tutorial for me. You can access the YouTube video of Arghanion’s on the YouTube platform. :slight_smile:

I hope this helps

Hello Neoniclide,
You just need to reduce the size of the “planet size” parameter inside the UDS BP, Sky Atmosphere,
It works for me.