Is this how to use modules correctly? ([Project]Module, [Project]GameModule, [Project]MenuModule)

So I’m not really sure what the best way to correctly organize my project is and I was wondering if I could get some advice? My game is a standard multiplayer fps, so players will start the game and enter a main menu → queue for match → play match → return to menu (or play another match)

The menu and gameplay are obviously very different and won’t really need to depend on each others types, so should these be separate modules?

I’m thinking I need 4 modules:
[Project] = my game’s name

• [Project]Module - this is the PRIMARY_GAME_MODULE that includes all other modules
  • [Project]GameModule - this holds all the gameplay stuff like characters, weapons, etc
  • [Project]MenuModule - this has only the menu and queue stuff
  • [Project]EditorModule - just for editor only classes and debug stuff

Also, from doing research, it seems like you need to create a [Module].Target.cs file in your Source folder when creating a new module, so I was going to make my Editor Module, but I found that there’s already a [Project]Editor.Target.cs file??
Does you need two target.cs files for every module (default and Editor version)?
Like for a menu module would I need [Project]Menu.Target.cs and [Project]MenuEditor.Target.cs or is this only for the primary game module. Also how does this module clobber my attempts to make a new editor module? Like will I have to call the editor module something different because there is already a [Project]Editor.Target.cs file?