Is there a way to render in (near) real time with Movie Render Queue (as if capturing the level?)

When I play a level I made in the editor I’m able to play it in cinematic settings in 4k without issue.

However, when I render with the Movie Render Queue at 4k (even in Prores 422LT or png 8 bit) the time to render is significantly longer than real time. The best I can get is around ~7hrs for a 10 minute clip. This, however, is without any AA.

The thing is that the level preview looks just as good or at least satisfactory to my eye as the render. I’ve done lots of experiments to try to lower the time but none work. The only thing that helps is the High Resolution Render using buckets. That, however, introduces a significant amount of noise (as opposed to a regular render) and the AA needed to fix it makes the render time the same or longer.

Is there any way to render almost exactly as in the level preview but through the Movie Render Queue? Or to speed up the render close to real time?

I guess you could take a look here and disable or scale down all settings that increase the quality of the render.

I did a bunch of tests with settings in the MRQ but couldn’t get anything that was truly faster than current.

I did, however, try switching to Ray Tracing for GI and Reflections in the camera. (With default settings I believe)

That halved render time which is a bit confusing to me (it seems using Final Gather for GI was the key). The current PC I’m testing on uses an AMD card and doesn’t have hardware RT. I thought lumen was supposed to be faster and more efficient?

After more experimentation I found that Movie Scene Capture is about 5x faster with the same settings.

The quality is not as good and I’m trying to figure out strange issues with sparkling lens flares but I think I’m on the right track.