Is there a way to inset in the ground the geometries instanced by the "landscape grass type"?

Is there a way to inset in the ground the geometries instanced by the “landscape grass type”?
A parameter to say, make each model sink into the ground of this amount. Maybe with a possibility to randomize the amount.
This is because I am instancing stones and rocks and I would like to inset them by a little .

Any advice is appreciated!

Could you explain me how can I do that please? :slight_smile:
Would that work also with models from Megascan? I am importing several pebbles and stones…

Moving the pivot point of the mesh will do this, but not randomly, unless you make several meshes with different pivots.

As far as I know you can’t do that in the editor, so you either need to buzz over to Blender, or get something like this:

EDIT: I just saw another workaround for those not willing to part with time or cash:

“subtract a vector from the world position offset in the material. Then you can set it per material”

EDIT2: Incidentally, if you used the material method, then you could vary it with the PerInstanceRandom node…