Is there a way to create function Blueprint in code that operates on Map<Wildcard, Wildcard> Inputs and Outputs?

Is it possible in code?

I am quite close.

I created a Blueprint library and a module (custom node).
I am able to see proper wildcards wehn I use it in bluep

rints.

However after I connect everything I get errors:

Source Map of type Map of Strings to Float (double-precision)s doesn’t match the property SourceMap of type Map of IntProperty to IntProperty

Filtered Map of type Map of Strings to Float (double-precision)s doesn’t match the property OutMap of type Map of StrProperty to IntProperty

My BlueprintLibrary is:

UdashMapLibrary.h (2.4 KB)

UdashMapLibrary.cpp (7.8 KB)

And my custom node:

K2Node_MapFilter.cpp (14.2 KB)

K2Node_MapFilter.h (4.4 KB)

you can but its fragile, i did it for a while but abandoned it and just used FInstancedStruct, its more stable.

another good thing is since you know the signature (FInstancedStruct )you can use FMemberReferences instead of CallFunctionByName which is also fragile