Is there a Fab plugin for UE5?

According to this image, when I download an asset, it appears that it is available in my vault or in the UE5 plugin, but it seems that there is no UE5 plugin for fab, is this something that is in the works? thanks

I could not even find my purchase. Its not in the vault.

3 Likes

This. Where can we get the fab plugin? :sweat_smile:

Above your Vault is a “Fab” vault. With a sync/refresh button. But it does not seem to be working at the moment.

Is coming soon…

from the blog > Fab, Epic’s New Unified Content Marketplace, Launches Today!

Stay tuned for updates regarding the Fab integration in the Unreal Engine 5 Editor. The team is working on it and we hope to have an update soon.

5 Likes

Hi i still don’t have access to any fab assets in my vault nor is the plugin appearing in unreal

this should have been ready and live before you disabled bridge.

10 Likes

Also what about the rest of the migrated assets from the marketplace that the sellers didn’t do can’t ya migrated them yourselves and have all unreal assets on fab there is a great amount ue marketplace assets that are not migrated over

am i missing something here bcos this seems like an insane downgrade?

not only do we have to manually download and organise each individual asset but there’s no master material… and the textures aren’t even packed so for each material we have to open them in photoshop, pack them in to each channel manually, save them out and then manually import?

that’s so time consuming and kills prototyping and iterating environments.

pls tell me im missing something here?

7 Likes

Yeah at this point they should just bring back the UE marketplace back theres literal stolen Game models being sold here on Fab

2 Likes

Possible, Sketchfab flooded with them.

figures this is just painful to navigate i wish they bring the marketplace back

5 Likes

i bought a plugin and i cant find it anywhere… what should i do?

2 Likes

Same here, not good, bought it to save some time as i have a deadline, now cannot find it!

2 Likes

ditto

1 Like

It seems like a major oversight to close the UE Marketplace, disable bridge, and not have Fab ready to integrate into UE 5. I get that new platform launches come with bugs and details to work out, but this should have been addressed before the launch.

9 Likes

This is indeed very unprofessional. How can you take down the working thing without replacing it? :rofl:

10 Likes

I am in the middle of the project and you guys disabled the Bridge without having working replacement? :frowning:

Can we know when is the “soon”?

4 Likes

I bought a plugin I have to use now but I cannot use it NOW. WTF is this?! I am so angry right now, this is so stupid! How can you launch a new platform when it doesnt work?
Haven´t you thought that if someone buys a thing they might want to use it?
Jesus!

2 Likes