Is My World Lost?

So, I was working on my world level (large world), and I bought and added the Shore Rocks asset pack, and my level became unstable. Now when I open my project with that map in the directory, the entire project will fail to load at around 70%. When I remove that world from the project, it starts up fine. I cannot load the world in another project, either. I put a lot of time into the world and I am just wondering at this point if it is just completely lost. :frowning: Can anyone tell me what might have happened? I can give whatever info might be required. Thank you in advance, and please, save my world. :ā€™(

For those kind enough to think of a solution/workaround, I found that copies of my map were being saved automatically and numbered in the Project > Saved > Game folder. So, check that out if anyone has this issue, but Iā€™d like to hear more if others have something awesome to say! :smiley:

For those kind enough to think of a solution/workaround, I found that copies of my map were being saved automatically and numbered in the Project > Saved > Game folder. So, check that out if anyone has this issue, but Iā€™d like to hear more if others have something awesome to say! :smiley: