Is anyone else having issues in the new 4.25?

I decided to update my project from 4.19 to the new 4.25 due to the new features. The conversion went fine but it makes me think twice because of the ammount of issues i’m having while using the new version

First I’m having a problem when starting the engine, “Can’t find entry point of the procedure DXGIGetDebugInterface1 in the library of Dynamic Links dxgi.dll” I hit accept and then the engine boots like normal

302068-error.png

Sorry it is in spanish, as you know I translated it to english above

Then, BlendSpace node’s sizes have a problem, I believe it is only because of the upgrade from 4.19. The only way to fix this is to delete and set them up again

302069-blendspaces.png

And the thing that bothers me the most is that shader complexity works pretty bad now, I suppose the grey and black grid means the engine doesn’t recognize the shader (This didn’t happen in 4.19), it happens with all shaders that have opacity masks, and it happens also with Terrain with tessellation

This is what it looks like in lit mode:

302070-lit.png

And this is what it looks like in ShaderComplexity view mode as you can see there are some weird patches in high parts of the tesselated landscape

It is very important when making environments with a lot of foliage to be able to use properly the ShaderComplexity view mode. Also decal overdraw doesn’t work at all…

After engine crashing once again while trying to take some screenshots of these issues to post here I’m having I’ve decided to stay in 4.19 until there are fixes for all this problems (that by the way I can’t find in internet).

Unfortunately I am having similar problems. Also my scene looks a lot brighter and I only use emissive lighting. And it crashes a lot but that seems to be due to marketplace plugins even though they worked fine in 4.24

Well, Unreal has updated how the eye adaptation (exposure) works, so that might be the reason your scene looks bright, you can change that in the PostProcess settings with Exposure compensation. Hope it helps

Ue 4.25.0 crashes all the time.
No matter which function I select the program always crashes with the same error message:
access violation at address: 0000000018

There is a new option in project settings called Auto Exposure Bias. It is set to 1 by default. Setting it to 0 fixed the brightness issue.

Regarding blend space nodes there isn’t anything wrong with them if you’re referring to the empty grey area. It is supposed to show the values but only if the node is being executed.

The launcher error is apparently due to older versions of windows. I use windows 7.