Introducing the Epic Developer Community!

Any news on making the text not as dark? The constantly grayed out text is as bad as the retina burning 100% white. Extremes are always bad, on both ends of the spectrum. One extreme doesn’t compensate the other.

2 Likes

Please add it to the bucket list of must-have tweaks! A wee bit more contrast wouldn’t hurt.

Also a reminder that the forum still doesn’t have the proper split homepage, with categories on the left and recent posts on the right.

thank you!!!

It’s been almost 3 months since the forum overhaul and we still don’t have proper landing page where we can see both categories as well as recent posts at the same time :frowning:

Also, can we do something about the extreme pinned posts spam? I am on a 2560x1440 screen, when I open for example the “Rendering” category:

Look at how little space the relevant content actually gets! Most of the space is cluttered by outdated pinned posts and all sorts of useless topbar/sidebar clutter with ridiculous spacing.

1 Like
  • When clicking on the forum tab on the collapsed sidebar when the forum is already open, it will redirect to a blank page instead of forum homepage:

And the other tabs (Snippets/Learning) have also about 50% failure rate of ending up on a blank page.

• Aside from pages randomly ending up blank, once the sidebar is collapsed once, it will randomly toggle between collapsed and expanded on its own when using it:

• The Remember my choice checkbox on the show external content video overlay still doesn’t work.

• The developer community account sign in is separate from the forum account sign in. And when one is signed in but the other one isn’t the website acts quite weird.

2 Likes

This is an utter mess.

This is happening to me all the time. Every time I want to access a course => blank page. Is very frustrating. For me this portal is a huge step back to the previous learning platform that, for the record, isn’t available anymore. Now we get overwhelmed with all this information, badly organized, and failing to load most of the time.

I don’t get why is this so and who thought this execution was a good idea.

BTW, I’ve tested several browsers (firefox, chrome, edge…) as well as I’ve tried deleting cookies and cache every time… Blank page often happens anyway.

alea iacta est…