INTENSE flickering in lumen scene after a reverted attempt of lighting baking . What to do?

I tried to bake the scene once with GPU Lightmass and when i tried to come back to Lumen my scene was flickering like crazy. What to do?

And when I build all Levels with Force No Lightmaps all turns black!

Hi there @Renanmgs. Hope you’re well.

This topic has been moved from International to Rendering.

When posting, please review the categories to ensure your topic is posted in the most relevant space.

Hopefully, this category change will help in finding an answer. In the meantime, good luck and happy developing! :slight_smile:

• Try the Render option in Project Settings and uncheck static Lighting

Not worked =/

I get this only with Hardware RayTracing On tho, with only Software RT the issue is gone!

I noticed that with my Cilinder mesh (5 divisions only) that I used to create the room has a lot of black stripes, strange! And this occurs mostly in my room, with a new one made with primitives I dont get this (happened only one time )!

Remeshed the room walls and got rid of the black stripes, but the issue persisted.

Found a Fix, is the InCameraVFX blueprint that breaks the project when the scene is loaded. Just delete it and ctrl+z fixes the issue.

It is a problem with the ICVFX Panel on level load. When I delete the BP the lighting comes back to normal.

1 Like