Instantly get infinity eliminated when launching session

I been having alot of bug when it comes to launching session I have currently have experience other issue bot this one adds it this bug in question is pretty simple to explain i load into my map and it puts me under the map and eliminates me and i respawn and it infinity eliminates me like it keeps trying to respawn and then i get eliminated again this bug is making it near impossible to create its not just this one i have experienced another bug that is stopping me from join session which i have already reported but i will give more details to that one is there a fix for this bug or did epic break somthing on my map?

@JonesyPublishes Thank you for your report! Can you please re-post using the “New Issue” option on the Issues and Bug Reporting forums? Posts with this feature are connected directly into our development team so we can quickly get to them!

For more information, such as how to get the reference ID, please check out the article here: Using the Creative and UEFN Bug Reporting Form

Do you have your spawnpad inside a solid barrier instead of a hollow one ?

You might need to check your player spawner, do you spawn from the sky?

A hollow barrier

I spawn from a spawn island

Have you got last man standing enabled ?

Maybe you could post a pic of your spawnpad from the editor ?

Last man standing can cause this glitch?

Unless its been addressed, using last man standing will detect there is only 1 player and ends the round or game immediately.

If your using a lot of rounds and respawning each time in a new round, then that could be your problem.

But if your respawing over and over in the same round, then its something else causing it.
how are you managing your game, just island settings or using some devices.

Can you post a video? Would help us better diagnose. :nerd_face:

1 Like

It happens when i launch into session even when start game isn’t on

I will try to get a video but thanks to another bug it takes multiple tries to even get into a session

Oh, forgot about this. Do you have spawn as spectator set for join in progress?
That setting doesn’t tell you this but the only way they can spawn as spectator requires them eliminating you immediately after spawn, so if you have rounds set up with 1 life per round you could just be spawning, getting elimd going to the next round, etc etc etc.

I reported this and asked them if they could disclose whether or not this is intentional or if they have to do this because of the way players are associated to the player controller/fortchar but no answer.

2 Likes

Did this work?

I haven’t tried yet because its hard even getting into a uefn session

1 Like