Increase far objects rendering quality - Unreal 5 City Demo

Hi everyone.

I am doing some Still Image Render(Ultra High Resolution) in Unreal 5 City Demo and discovered that the closer buildings’ rendering quality is perfect.
However, the farther building looks low poly render. It’s like when an object is over certain distance away from the camera, the system automatically decrease the object poly and then the render looks bad.

Is there a way to increase the farther buildings render quality?

HLODs are being swapped in to replace the models.

I disabled it in game overrides render setting (Disable HLODS), but it doesn’t work.
Is there other way to disable HLODS?

hey @SpyderLab same problem here, and I was just wondering if you found a way around it?

City Sample further away buildings seem low poly/aliasing… and I can’t seem to disable HLODs or force to HLOD0 to fix it either (?)

Would also like the fix to this, if any Epic Devs catch wind of this thread. Are there any cvars that will boost quality with this? I’m specifically rendering the city at night and
that quality difference is obvious.

^This is what it looks like in my viewport versus -
FallbackMesh
What my renders look like. The difference is so palpable.
I’ve been using the city sample since 5.0 and so far haven’t noticed any difference with this quality when it comes to 5.2. Disappointing.

does any got the solution i’m facing the same issue, in viewport it’s showing perfectly fine but once i put on render. distance object get Low poly

Hi. Anybody got a solution for this issue? I´m trying to render some scenes in the city sample. And as you can see in this video ( https://youtu.be/RFhpf3SisRg ) the buildings in the background are low poly and when we go forward they are updated. Another issue i have is that i modified the material for the windows, putting emissive value to 0, that way we don´t see any lights inside the buildings. But is only working for the foreground buildings. The ones in the background has the windows with light.
Any idea how to fix both issues?
I´m using game overrides in the MRQ, but it seems that is not working well.
Thanks.