Incorrect shadows after build lighting

Hi, I am making a project in unreal engine 4.25.3. I made many models in blender for unreal engine and I have imported everything in unreal engine. When I place models in my level the models have correct shadows as shown in capture_1 but after building lighting the shadows of my models become incorrect. Again when I move my model at some distance it gets shadows correct but after building it gets wrong. I have tried lightmap resolution at power 2 but that didn’t solve my problem. I don’t know what to do. Please help me. Thanks in advance!!
(capture_1.jpg is before building lightning and capture_2.jpg is after building lighting)
Note:- the legs of the art board has shadows before building lighting and has no shadows after building lighting.

Hi!

Your receiving surface (=ground) has a low lightmap resolution! You should go higher and your shadows will be more accurate!
When you place a mesh into the scene it gets dynamic lighting, this is what you see before the light build!

Thanks for your answer. But I don’t know how to increase lightmap resolution for landscape and also my directional light is stationary and I need that kind of dynamic shadows. How to get that shadows after lighting build also. Thanks

Just chk for shadow bias in world settings reduce it and rebuild it. although the scene is small enough so this bias thing is not needed but still check.

Thanks for your answer. I will try it tomorrow and reply.

Hi Devank9, I am very sorry for too late to reply. I had weekly works so I cant focus on it. Really sorry. I have tested it and reduced shadows bias but it didn’t solve my problem is there any other way to solve it.