Hi guys, I hope somebody can help me. I already asked this question inside the AnswerHub, but the suggestion did not help me.
It seems there is something wrong with my mesh imported from Blender to UE4.
What I did so far :
- built a second UV channel in Blender, used an image as background (512x512 pixels)
- hand unwrapped the whole mesh, left exactly 2-4 pixels space
- left no free space in the UV editor
- split all hard corners and avoided overlapping UVs
- checked all normals, adjusted pivot point
- selected the proper UV channel (lightmapCoordinateIndex), deactivated ‘generate lightmap UV’
- tried different lightmap resolutions, indirect lighting quality, indirect lightning smoothness, lightning build quality …
But I can´t get rid of small inaccuracies, which drives me nuts.
If somebody could help me I would really appreciate it. Please let me know if you need the .blend file.