Imported FBX Translucency incorrect

Hey all, very new Unreal Engine user here, I’m currently trying to play around in the engine and just figure out the basics. I’ve decided to test out different areas of the engine, and have tried importing some 2D textures and 3D models with Transparency/Translucency. Working out a 2D texture was easy enough, but 3D is proving trickier.

I found a good model to test here, which has the translucent glass jar with some solids also on it. I downloaded the FBX and the textures, and imported them into UE, and when ahead and created the material linking up the basecolor, metallic, roughness and normal.

When the object is set to Opaque, the texturing all looks correct and accurate, with the exception of the glass not being transparent of course.

However, when I set the object to Translucent, it doesn’t seem to correctly apply the alpha channel and/or it’s making everything transparent?

As far as I can tell, the alpha channel of the base color texture looks correct to my knowledge, so I’m not really sure what I’m doing wrong :frowning:

I’ve tried looking up some clarifications, but there’s surprisingly little information on it that I can find. It’s probably a simple solution but any help would be greatly appreciated!