Import Foam & Splash Particles from Chaos Phoenix Liquid Simulator into Unreal Editor using Alembic and Open VDB Plugin

I’m struggling with exporting Foam & Splash Particles out of Phoenix Liquid Simulator, I can only export the ocean mesh!!

I’ve tried exporting PhoenixFDLiquid into Alembic files using both modes (as Mesh & as Particles). When Export as Particles mode is selected [Pic. #1], the Alembic file is exported with empty tracks [Pic. #2] and gives a “Failed to Import” error when imported into Unreal Engine as Geometry Cache, unless (Particle shape as mesh) is selected in the Alembic export window, but this generates only the ocean mesh without Foam & Splash particles, just like when selecting Export as Mesh [Pic. #3].

I’ve also tried to directly export the Particle System Node (ex: Particles_Foam_of_PhoenixFDLiquid) [Pic. #4], or even the FoamShader itself, but this resulted in empty files of 4kb in size.

Moreover, when importing the VDB Geometry Cache files into Unreal Engine using the Sparse Volumetrics Plugin by eidosmontreal, it appeared more like a Fire/smoke simulator with Temperature and Density float channels to be controlled by blackbody intensity and temperature [Pic. #5 & #6]. I can’t figure out what am I missing here!! Any suggestions?

you are not the only one that tries to do this. although i managed to export the foam particles as an alembic file, but in order to do that you have to install the Phoenix nightly version. After the installation watch this Chaos Phoenix 4.41.02 Nightly - Combine Cascade Liquids - YouTube
But still, in order for the particles to look good have to be very small and that makes the file really big. Another idea I had is to generate niagara particles from this alembic geometry, but niagara can’t spawn particles from the geometry cache. And now I am running out of ideas. I was, in the end, thinking to make a nice volumetric material and apply it, but I don’t think will look good in the end. If you have another idea, just keep me posted…Only if there is a way to read these velocity particles from the foam or splashes… but how???