Import FBX animation alters name and adds second blank animation

I have a skeletal mesh already imported. I’m importing an FBX animation, unchecking “Import Mesh”, and setting the skeleton that is already imported.

Please help me understand why the “Animation Length” drop down menu settings behave this way:

1. Animated Time: The animation imports as expected with the original name and no additional assets.

2. Exported Time: The animation name is appended with the skeleton name + “Temp Motion”, an additional Animation Sequence in A-pose is also imported with an appended name. A folder named “textures” is created with imported Textures despite unchecking “Import Mesh”.

3. Set Range: animation name is appended with the skeleton name + “Temp Motion”, and an additional Animation Sequence in A-pose is also imported with an appended name.

I understand what each setting does to the length of the animation. I don’t understand why additional Animation Sequences in A pose are being added, why the names are altered with “Temp Motion”, and why a texture folder is created. If it provides context, the character and animation are from iClone7, exported with the Unreal Engine preset.

The solution was related to the iClone Export settings. Not with UE4.