Iceland

Hi to all !
Some fun here using megascans and my naughty 4090.

Aurélien.

26 Likes

Hi again @aurelarchi :slight_smile:

Hope you’ve been well!

Iceland has always been one of those places that seem to be unearthly beautiful. Every image I’ve ever seen has seemed so rural and untouched. What a project to initiate your 4090 too! Can’t wait to see it used this coming year.

Once again, thanks for sharing, and happy developing! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey ! How are you ?
Hope your started 2023 in a good way. :blush:
Thanks for your comment and feedback one more time.

2 Likes

I’m having an absolutely wonderful 2023 so far. Hope its the same way for you! :smiley:

2 Likes

Superb work :smiley:

Interestingly, the music has a touch of the North Indian peoples :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks a lot, true for the music.
Faroe island but sounds like Indian music too !

1 Like

Wow, the visual quality of your creation is absolutely stunning; each detail is so crisp! :star_struck:

Your 4090 will definitely be pulling its weight within your upcoming projects. :mechanical_arm:

1 Like

Thanks a lot !! :wink::blush:

1 Like

Got a highlight by the Epic Games team !
Thank you so much !

5 Likes

Greetings @aurelarchi !

Admittedly, I had to look up the Faroe Islands, and Wow! What an absolutely stunning group of islands! The cliff faces are so high above the surrounding ocean. Very picturesque!

Your cinematic captured the mountainous regions of Iceland perfectly! Your sky and fog is spot on! The music is very passionate and reminds me of Celtic folk music - a perfect soundtrack to a sight-seeing adventure through untouched nature. Congratulations on your feature! :partying_face:

2 Likes

Thanks a lot for yours comments and kindly feedback.
Really happy and honored to be featured by Epic games !!
Best !
Aurélien

2 Likes

Góðan daggin! Nice work :slight_smile: Still dreaming of visiting Iceland one day. Very nice touch using Trøllabundin, by Eivør Pá■■■óttir! (Same singer that did GoW Memories of Mother.) Very fitting for this scene! Congrats on your feature! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks a lot !
Yes I really love Eivor’s music, so mystic and that makes us travel very far away.

2 Likes

awesome! love the Viking music to go with it!!! Trollabundin is one of my fav songs!!! best song choice for the clip!

2 Likes

Hey ! Yes I discovered the band looking for a great music who match with the shoot. Now I love it too !! :wink:

1 Like

It so Epic… Great Work!

3 Likes

Indeed looks great, but not like Icelandic mountains. :wink:

For more realistic look of Iceland please add:

• horizontal rain
  • half melted snow mixed with polished ice and covered in water.
  • either no clouds at all or clouds everywhere
  • instead of backpack and tent add some tiny Toyota car, 2 tourists and cheap plastic suitcase.
  • add some sheep’s and man in traditional wool sweater, maybe holding viking helmet with horns
  • and some members of Icelandic Red cross trying to save tourists in background

And that would be current state of mountains here.

ps.
Do not get angry this is tiny troll during morning cafe.

5 Likes

:sweat_smile: :joy: Excellent !!
Yes true !!
You forgot the Lagarfljót Worm !! :smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks !!

1 Like