I transferred a personal project to our team, but it instead created duplicate maps, team cannot play or publish

Please select what you are reporting on:

Unreal Editor for Fortnite

What Type of Bug are you experiencing?

Collaboration

Summary

Local project always changing binding depending whether I log in as team member or original owner, I now have 3 copies of the same map. Uploads do not go in team.

Steps to Reproduce

Being an owner of the map, transfer it to the team where you are also an owner
Note: upload fails
Note: new map is created in the portal (not in the team, but in the personal view)

Expected Result

Be able to transfer a map to team, all team members should be able to collaborate, play and publish (like they can with other maps)

Observed Result

Local projects generated new bindings, pushed to new map. Team cannot play this map

Backend dependency error in the creator portal when trying to publish as team member

Platform(s)

Windows, PS5

Additional Notes

Tried to manually assign code, the portal says it belongs to a different project

I’ll see if I can get someone to take a look.

@latundaPC Could we get the project IDs please?

Maps in the creator portal:

9d4d66e9-4421-c1da-df7a-4b88d54739d6

4ed61bf7-4ff9-a51c-084a-359765e306a0

5a2a3020-486a-43a6-882a-3ef625b23819

7a6cc5ff-45a3-a13f-e5d5-02b4b7a0243d

Sorry I have already archived all and I created a brand new uefn map directly in the top architects space and migrated all the content as a workaround. But I am happy to provide everything I have for the binding bug.

Local binding was changed often I did not upload every time it changed I think. And I probably did not commit every time. Uefn editor kept telling me I am not the owner and should accept binding change.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help