I need help!!!

Every time I open UEFN 10-20 seconds in it crashes and I keep getting this same crash report! I am running Ryzen 7 5800 8-core and a RTX 3060 with 32GB and I have tried several types of potential fixes and i cannot get it to work whatsoever! PLEASE someone help me out!!!
Screenshot (65)

@CWaldoVM Thank you for your report! Can you please re-post using the “New Issue” option on the Issues and Bug Reporting forums? Posts with this feature are connected directly into our development team so we can quickly get to them!

For more information, such as how to get the reference ID, please check out the article here: Using the Creative and UEFN Bug Reporting Form

@Stevie-Moon Ok i made it under the new issue!

1 Like

i can’t run my map im getting VALIDATION ERRORS

@Cyanopsya Thank you for your report! Can you please re-post using the “New Issue” option on the Issues and Bug Reporting forums ? Posts with this feature are connected directly into our development team so we can quickly get to them!

For more information, such as how to get the reference ID, please check out the article here: Using the Creative and UEFN Bug Reporting Form

1 Like

I fixed it finally thnx tho