i most use unity3d or unreal with this system

hi guys (my english is so bad )
i use udk for create game with my system very well and use unity3d too
can i use unreal engine 4 with my system ??
cpu : intel core 2 quad 2.7 ghz
graphic : nvidia gts 250 1gig 256 bit
ram : 3 gb ddr2 :expressionless:
can i …??

Howdy game_builder,

After looking at your specs, Your graphics card and your lack of RAM is going to drastically slow down your PC’s performance. Here is what the ‘recommended’ specifications for using UE4 currently are: A new, community-hosted Unreal Engine Wiki - Announcements and Releases - Unreal Engine Forums.

There is also a list of what current UE4 users have been using and how the Engine is running on their computer: Recommended System Specs - General Discussion - Unreal Engine Forums

I can only assume that the graphics card is going to have a rough time by comparing ratings of your card to the recommended. Here is your card rating: http://www.videocardbenchmark.net/gpu.php?gpu=GeForce+GTS+250. Here is what the recommended card rating is: http://www.videocardbenchmark.net/gpu.php?gpu=GeForce+GTX+470. Also, your RAM is currently below the recommended 8 gb for UE4. I am not saying that your PC will not be able to run the Engine, but you may have a very frustrating time working in UE4.

If any other information is needed, please feel free to let me know.

Thanks and have a great day!

my laptop system is not good -> ram 4 gb , ci 7 cpu , vga hd 5775
so is better that i use with unity3d engine :frowning:
i can run udk with this system very well . what you mean from ‘‘frustrating time’’ ? game fps is low ?? i can not build game ?? i can not use material ? ???
thank

With the lack of RAM and a better GPU, the PC that you wish to run this on may run very slowly. With the updates for the Engine that have been released, there was a very large rendering update a couple of months ago that can cause heavy stress on the Graphics card. There have been a couple of updates since then designed to take a bit of stress off of the card, but a good GPU is still needed.

I am not saying that you can not run the Engine, but you may have a bad time if you do.

please read this topic