i keep getting commandlet_error everytime i try to publish.

Please select what you are reporting on:

Unreal Editor for Fortnite

What Type of Bug are you experiencing?

Publishing

Summary

i keep getting commandlet_error everytime i try to publish.

Steps to Reproduce

idk

Expected Result

i just need to know how to fix this error and get my map published.

Observed Result

doesnt let me publish and i see it says LogJson: Error: JsonValueToUProperty - Unable to import enum EVkModuleModerationSource from string value commandletError for property ModerationSource

Platform(s)

PC

Island Code

3870-1583-7799

The status of FORT-735258 incident has been moved from ‘Needs Triage’ to ‘Closed’. Resolution Reason: ‘Invalid’

3 Likes

can you explain i get the same error

Did you find a solution?

Same problem here

Same Problem. On my map, the review process thought that one of my audio clips was copywrit. It was not. It is free to use from pixabay. Oh well. I deleted it and made another audio clip. Just submitted again. It wasn’t an instant fail this time. Waiting on the results.

1 Like

I have the same error In have tried 2 times to publish my map but 10 seconds after review it gives me commandlet_error

The island passed review. Looks like it was the one audio file from pixabay that caused the problem with content review. Hopefully Epic gets back to you soon. Good luck!

Having this same issue. First time it happened, I got an email from Epic on an asset used that was free to use for commercial use. Second time it happened, no email from Epic and no notice.

Instant rejection both times with the same error code, one with email, other with no email.

Guys I think it’s always because of assets with copyright (or at least epic thinks they have it). I could solve my rejected publish deleting all external sounds and images

I have figured it out it is because of any audio or text that is copywrited because epic sent me an email telling me what to remove and I think it is working now