I got a problem about the font

I’m trying to display Chinese Character in a Text Render.I’ve finished following steps:
1.Create a offline font asset named simsong.
2.In Details panel,I set the Import OptionsUnicode Range in to 0x4E00-0x9AF5
3.Menu AssetReimport simsong
4.After that,I make a little test in Preview Panel,Everything looks okay like this:

5.And then I Created a material named m_simsong,in Material Editor I set the Blend mode into Masked and added a font sample,like this:

6.finally I drag a Text Render in to my level,And set the font into simsong and materials into m_simsong and type some Chinese Words in,looks like this: