I get this crash error, everytime i try to process an animation with metahuman performance: Unhandled Exception: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION reading address 0x0000000000000000

Hi, i’m getting this erro crash message everytime e try to process an animation through metahuman performance. I don’t know if its because i formatted my pc last week and upgraded to windows 11, but when i was with windows 10 it worked fine.

this is the full error message:
Unhandled Exception: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION reading address 0x0000000000000000

UnrealEditor_MetaHumanMeshTracker!titan::api::FacePostProcessingSolveAPI::Private::ConvertInputs()
UnrealEditor_MetaHumanMeshTracker!titan::api::FacePostProcessingSolveAPI::OfflineSolveGaze()
UnrealEditor_MetaHumanMeshTracker!UE::Wrappers::FMetaHumanFaceTrackerPostProcessing::OfflineSolvePrepare()
UnrealEditor_MetaHumanPipeline!UE::MetaHuman::Pipeline::FFaceTrackerPostProcessingNode::Start()
UnrealEditor_MetaHumanPipeline!UE::MetaHuman::Pipeline::FPipelineProcess::StartNode()
UnrealEditor_MetaHumanPipeline!FAsyncTaskUE::MetaHuman::Pipeline::FPipelineNodeProcess::DoTaskWork()
UnrealEditor_MetaHumanPipeline!FAsyncTaskBase::DoWork()
UnrealEditor_MetaHumanPipeline!UE::MetaHuman::Pipeline::FPipelineProcess::PushThreadPerNode()
UnrealEditor_MetaHumanPipeline!UE::MetaHuman::Pipeline::FPipelineProcess::RunPipeline()
UnrealEditor_MetaHumanPipeline!UE::MetaHuman::Pipeline::FPipelineProcess::DoWork()
UnrealEditor_MetaHumanPipeline!FAsyncTaskBase::DoWork()
UnrealEditor_MetaHumanPipeline!FAsyncTaskBase::DoThreadedWork()
UnrealEditor_Core
UnrealEditor
UnrealEditor
UnrealEditor_Core
UnrealEditor_Core
UnrealEditor_Core
UnrealEditor_Core
UnrealEditor_Core
UnrealEditor_Core
UnrealEditor_Core
UnrealEditor_Core
kernel32
ntdll

Greetings @matheusmendonca5

Welcome to the Unreal Engine Community Forum!

In regards to the exception access error, I’d recommend taking a look at this post. There are multiple steps and solid information on the cause on possible solutions to fix that. I hope this resolves it for you. If not, post back and I’ll be happy to look further into it. Thanks!

Hi, i already looked into the possible solutions from this post, but none worked for me. the problem started after i formatted my pc. will try to uninstall unreal and epic games launcher and reinstall everything.

as added context, last week i upgraded my gpu and ram from an rtx 3060 and 32gb ram to an rtx 4070 and 64gb ram with a ryxen 3900x cpu, so the hardware shouldnt be an issue

I see. I’d start with resetting your NVidia Control Panel settings to default on global and then update/download any Visual Studio files/versions that you may be missing.

tried resetting the gpu settings, but it didnt work. also download the metahuman demo content and tried processing the facial capture there, but also didnt work