I can't paint more than 2 textures in landscape

I’m creating a landscape with 10 different biomes, but I’m having a few problems to paint the landscape. Everytime I trie to paint more than 2 textures in the same quad I get this render issue.

316478-imagem-2020-09-29-155534.png

The base layer texture is sand, and in another layer I painted two types of grass, but when I painted the second the landscape bugged the render. If I remove the second texture paint it backs to normal, but I want to mix more than 2 textures, but I don’t know how to solve this. I tried to rebuild lights a lot of times, search tutorials, forums, but nothing.
My material is basically four categories (Color, Normal, Ambient Occlusion and Roughness). I put landscape coords for tiling and multiply the color with a macro variation. And I have a Tessellation/Displacement control:

How I make to fix this issue and paint more than 2 textures in the same landscape?

1 Like

I think you might have run out of texture memory. To fix it, click on all the texture nodes in your material and in the details, change sampler source from ‘texture asset’ to ‘shared:wrap’

1 Like

Apparently the problem has been solved. Thanks for the help: D