I can't make a c++ player controller class

I am following a tutorial on User interfaces with UMG on the unreal documentation site, and I am at the part where you add a player controller class. I am unable to compile it successfully, and I get a really long error in my Output log which I will put below. A couple things to note is that I didn’t follow along with the tutorial is the name of the project, but every time I had to mention the projects name I just changed it to my own, and my project is also a third person project instead of a blank one.

Error(s) here:
CompilerResultsLog: Error: FortniteCloneCharacter.cpp.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol “__declspec(dllimport) public: static void __cdecl UHeadMountedDisplayFunctionLibrary::ResetOrientationAndPosition(float,enum EOrientPositionSelector::Type)” (_imp?ResetOrientationAndPosition@UHeadMountedDisplayFunctionLibrary@@SAXMW4Type@EOrientPosition
Selector@@@Z) referenced in function “protected: void __cdecl AFortniteCloneCharacter::OnResetVR(void)” (?OnResetVR@AFortniteCloneCharacter@@IEAAXXZ)

link text

I don’t know much yet but I think this is because I have a 3rd person project, I did this same tutorial with a blank one and it worked fine. I just don’t know how to fix this.

Oh my god… I replaced that with “UMG” at the start not realizing I need to keep it… Thank you so much for the help!

Do you need to add the “HeadMountedDisplay” module to your *.Build.cs file in the public dependency module list?