I can´t open my project

I can´t open my new created project

It allways says:
ShooterGame could not be compiled. Try rebuilding from source manually.

the project is completly new created and it doesn´t matter which version i choose.

One of my projects where i was working before doesn´t get opened, because of this error.

I allready tried deleting saved, binaries, intermediate and Config files and rebuilding. It didnt work

Did you try to build from source? For that, you need to right click the project, select “generate visual studio files”, and then open the .sln file that was created. From there, right click on your project name in the solution browser, and select “build”. There will be an output console which shows any errors it encounters.

If you already did that, which errors do you get when trying to build from source?

it didnt work.
error message:
mt.exe cant get executed

1> Bibliothek “Z:\Programms\Arbeit Data Z\Projekte\ShooterGame\TheShooterGame\Intermediate\Build\Win64\UE4Editor\Development\TheShooterGame\UE4Editor-TheShooterGame.suppressed.lib” und Objekt “Z:\Programms\Arbeit Data Z\Projekte\ShooterGame\TheShooterGame\Intermediate\Build\Win64\UE4Editor\Development\TheShooterGame\UE4Editor-TheShooterGame.suppressed.exp” werden erstellt.
1>LINK : fatal error LNK1158: “mt.exe” kann nicht ausgeführt werden.
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2019\Community\MSBuild\Microsoft\VC\v160\Microsoft.MakeFile.Targets(45,5): error MSB3073: Der Befehl “Z:\Programms\UE_4.26\Engine\Build\BatchFiles\Build.bat TheShooterGameEditor Win64 Development -Project=“Z:\Programms\Arbeit Data Z\Projekte\ShooterGame\TheShooterGame\TheShooterGame.uproject” -WaitMutex -FromMsBuild” wurde mit dem Code 6 beendet.
1>Die Erstellung des Projekts “TheShooterGame.vcxproj” ist abgeschlossen – FEHLER.
========== Erstellen: 0 erfolgreich, 1 fehlerhaft, 0 aktuell, 0 übersprungen ==========

reinstalling visual studio helped