I am really need help with project validation fail after verse build errors

Please select what you are reporting on:

Unreal Editor for Fortnite

What Type of Bug are you experiencing?

Verse

Summary

I was making a ranked system with adding folders to uefn with Explorer. After this i got sum verse problems because another verse has sum issues with names files from the ranked system. I renamed them, and everything work fine until i start trying to load session. I got errors like this and idk how to fix it. But i really need to update my map

Output Log Issue
LogContentService: Warning: FVkContentService::GetCookedContentArtifact(72ab4eac-d6d9-4a07-8bb9-6326d4b5c75c:pc)
VerseBuild: Error: Unknown source location.: Script error 3643: Missing definition in source package that corresponds to published definition (/projects.epicgames.com/e15cedf344627107ebef99ac6ccbd536:)CustomPlayer.
VerseBuild: Error: Unknown source location. : Script error 3643: Missing definition in source package that corresponds to published definition (/projects.epicgames.com/e15cedf344627107ebef99ac6ccbd536:)CustomPlayer.
VerseBuild: Error: D:/UEFN/GunGame1/Plugins/GunGame1/Content/Rank_Ui.verse(150,1, 150,58): Script error 3645: The type of this definition (^weak_map(player, player_stats)) is not compatible with the type of the published definition (^weak_map(player, CustomPlayer)).
VerseBuild: Error: D:/UEFN/GunGame1/Plugins/GunGame1/Content/Rank_Ui.verse(150,1, 150,58) : Script error 3645: The type of this definition (^weak_map(player, player_stats)) is not compatible with the type of the published definition (^weak_map(player, CustomPlayer)).
LogSolarisEditor: Warning: Autosave disabled until no Verse build errors are detected! If you close the editor now it will remain disabled. It can be manually re-enabled from “Editor Preferences->Loading & Saving”
ValkyrieValidation: Error: GunGame1 encountered error(s) while compiling Verse. See Verse Build Diagnostics.
LogValkyrieValidation: Display: Selecting allow lists for role ‘VKCreateUGC’
LogValkyrieSummary: Project GunGame1 failed to update
LogValkyrieActivityTracker: Warning: Upload → Fail Activity: GunGame1 - Project validation failed
LogValkyrie: Unable to play: Validation failed
LogValkyrieActivityTracker: Warning: Upload → Fail Activity: UploadProjects - All uploads failed with errors
LogHttp: Warning: 0000099471680000: request failed, libcurl error: 28 (Timeout was reached)

Steps to Reproduce

Maybe someone know how to fix it

Expected Result

I really need help

Observed Result

I try everythink but nothing changed

Platform(s)

PC

Island Code

2724-5430-9931

hi @Mot1on ,
Verse documentation and example in Persistable documentation