Hybrid GPU Lightmass with Raytraced Reflections

Hi, does anyone know the process to get raytraced reflections to work with the baked GPU lightmass as described as a Hybrid approach? I currently have the light mass baked by the gpu but want to use raytraced reflections. In my post process volume I have reflections set to raytraced but nothing happens. To bake with the GPU it says to turn off raytraced effects with this command: r.RayTracing.ForceAllRayTracingEffects 0. If I turn it back on which does give me raytraced reflections it also removes the gpu light bake. Any help would be greatly appreicated.

You don’t have to do that, it is just useful for visualization and performance.

It should only do that if you’re using raytraced GI. I want to say by default r.Raytracing.ForceAllRayTracingEffects is set to -1 which is essentially post process control, if you set it to 1 it will enable GI. Which is not what you want.

I can’t test this unfortunately as I have no RTX card anymore so you’ll have to try it yourself.

Thanks for getting back to me, most of my problems seemed to of related to my skylight. Need to do some more tests but getting there. thanks again.