How would you set up these textures...?

Okay, so I know how to set up textures exported from Substance Painter, but I’m not 100% sure how to do the following… I downloaded a couple of free models to use to set up a simple scene for a university assignment. They come with the textures and include the Albedo, AO, Normal and Specular. Now, they pretty much speak for themselves and where to connect them in the Material Editor. However, the model in question - a jerrycan - is supposed to have some metal scratches, which aren’t showing. I think these are masked on the Albedo…? They’re only showing as black patches on the texture/model. What would I need to do to get them to show properly? What am I missing?

Thanks

You are missing roughness and metallic textures. In a hacky way you could increase the contrast of the specular texture and plug it in metallic and invert same specular texture and use as roughness.

Best way would be to create proper textures in painter.

Which is odd because this model is available on their Sketchfab channel and the preview shows the model with those metallic scuffs: Jerrycan - Download Free 3D model by shedmon (@shedmon) [573c8ad] - Sketchfab