How to store an array of static mesh components in the BP editor

I would like to know how to store my static mesh components in an array so I can modify them from there. It is important to note that I would like to have it inside the blueprint view, not from the level and choosing an actor of that class.

or

but I want to modify them before playing the game, so it has to be int the OnConstruction but Im not being able to get them

Now you can assign any component any mesh. In this case, do check for array bounds. If you need this to work in BP only, there’s no need to flag the array as Instance Editable, ofc.

I assumed you need an array of meshes. If we need the same static mesh for all comps:

1 Like

Yes, I understand your point but I’ve already tried that, what I mean is to have that same thing but inside the detail view in the blueprint inside the blueprint editor. There you are clicking on an actor in a level and from there you can modify it, but I want to modify it from the blueprint. I don’t know if that’s possible.

to have that same thing but inside the detail view in the blueprint inside the blueprint editor

It’s right there, in the image above… bottom left corner. Other than that, you’d need to explain in detail what you need to modify about the component. Swapping out components’ static meshes is just an example.

Imagine that in the future I want to make a map or a structure that includes that static mesh, but I want to have it available in the blueprint editor so I only have to modify it in the blueprint and then I can put that actor in several levels. So that you understand me better, I would like to have it in the place where it is with a red circle.