How to set accurate pitch and yaw, when looking at impact point (helicopter pitch affects yaw?)

Hello, I’m trying to set pitch and Yaw of helicopter sensors looking at impact point of projectiles shoot from the gun. Seems that “sensors pitch” sets well, but “sensors Yaw” is affected by helicopter pitch, what is show on the video.

Basically, I’m trying to create a tracking system based on what the sensor camera sees. The way it works is that after switching the camera to the sensors, the sensor socket will send a beam, at the end of which a mesh will spawn, which will be the basis for targeting the gun and guided missiles. I have a problem with the turret - is there any reverse “predict projectile path” function so that the cannon sets the pitch and yaw so that the projectiles go where the sensor socket is looking? I thought that maybe if I managed to set the pitch and yaw correctly for the sensors looking at the impact point, I could finally subtract the pitch and yaw of the sensors from the pitch and yaw of the turret and get what I wanted. Only in this idea do I sense such backward looping of functions.
My blueprints setup:

I found a solution for setup Yaw and Pitch looking at impact point. Now I’m one step forward to make targeting system.

1 Like

Good stuff,I like to make planes too

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.