How to see everything that is used in stat unit's Draw?

Hello, I’m trying to run stat unit, and it gives me 2.5~ ms for my draw process. I would like to know every single process that take up that amount of milliseconds, so that I exactly know what takes a particular piece of performance.

I’m aware of stat gpu and GPU Visualizer, however, they do not give all the information I’m looking for, or at least are very inaccurate.

In fact, anytime I open GPU visualizer it’s always below the ms I can see in the stat unit. My scene is static, there is literally nothing that moves, and the timings are between 2.4 to 2.6 ms. However, the GPU visualizer usually shows that the scene rendering/computition takes 1.5~ ms: it can be 1.0x ms, as well as 2.1y ms.

As for the stat gpu, it gives the same information in terms of timings. GPU visualizer and stat unit are not directly synced in terms of timings I get the values for a particular frame (GPU visualizer takes a snapshot, but stat unit updates every second), so it could be kind of the reason they are different (yet it doesn’t explain why they are that different), however, stat gpu and stat unit should be gathering the same information about the same frame and display that synchronously. The problem is that that is not the case at all.

Can someone clarify whether some of my assumption are incorrect?

Maybe draw is not entirely made of GPU, but is a part of it. If that’s the case, what else is taken into the account relatively to draw and how could I investigate that information?

I want to find out every single piece that takes up performance to render scenes in UE5.

Cheers.